Friday 1 February 2013

January 2013 Photo Scavenger Hunt



I'm taking part in a new photo scavenger hunt run by Greenthumb at Made with love.   
Here's my selection for January


Sign


Cold
This is from a couple of winters ago, but I just love how our doorstep milk got frozen solid


Warm
as toast


Food


12
numbers on the church clock, and it is (just after) 12 o'clock 


Produce
I left this too late and ended up with tomatoes in Asda


Blue
the sky against a white water tower


Door
When I saw this shed door full of signs, I thought there was plenty of choice here for the sign category, but in the end decided to use it as my door


Mailbox


A view


A statue
Well two together in Dewsbury


Reflection




13 comments:

  1. Your photos are fantastic, especially the one of the frozen milk.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That frozen milk is amazing - I've never seen that happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all, especially the frozen milk bottles. They look as if they're having a deep conversation with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic photos, the milk bottles made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous photos for view and reflection :) I love the milk one too - it's so bright and clear, we don't see that often any more!

    Nice to see you again :) I've really enjoying doing the scavenger hunt again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking part in the Scavenger hunt I hope you had fun. I just love the milk have never seen anthing like it, never gets that cold over here, your statues are great Los. Greenthumb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see your photos, Little Blue Mouse! The photo of the milk bottles have been admired by us all, and rightly so! Super idea about the clock face for 12, especially when your timing was just right. Your snowy view had me shivering, loved the reflection and wonder what kind of tasty tart that was! Toast and marmalade is always a treat as well. Have you started on February's list yet?
    PS Your blue silk blouse looks amazing after your tailor made adjustments :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must say,Little Blue Mouse, the frozen milk is the absolute hit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous photos! I have not seen milk bottles like that for years, when we were young we loved it when the milkman had been and we found the bottles with the milk popping like that. Suzy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes I agree the milk bottles did it for me. Great selection of photos.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great photo for Cold, I'm surprised the bottles didn't break.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It must have been very cold for the milk to freeze, maybe your milkman comes very early? I have not seen that happen for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pics of the milk bottles!

    ReplyDelete